Calocurb is a dietary supplement that contains hops extract for appetite control. It is beig marketed as great appetite controller and weight loss supplement.
In our opinion it’s an overpriced supplement mainly because cheaper and better supplements are available.
- Hops are a crucial ingredient in the brewing of beer, but their benefits extend far beyond the beverage industry.
- Hops contain potent antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that have been shown to have positive effects on various aspects of health.
- These compounds have been linked to improved cognitive function, reduced risk of cancer, and even aiding in the treatment of anxiety and depression.
- In addition, hops have been found to have antibacterial properties and may be effective in preventing certain types of infections.
Whether added to beer for flavor or consumed in supplement form, hops provide a range of potential health benefits that make them a valuable addition to any diet.
How Does Calocurb Work?
Calocurb contains a patented ingredient called Amarasate® which is extracted from Hops flower commercially grown in New Zealand.
Amarasate is the bitter compound of Hops flower which has Alpha acids. Bitter Alpha acids can help feel fullness and improve insulin sensitivity.
According to Calocurb.com “Calcurb can reduce upto 20% of daily calories per day and aid in weight loss.” Which means you must follow a ‘low calories diet’ alongwith regular exercise.
This supplement is unlikely to cause any side effects. Additionally, it does not contain any stimulants or filler ingredients.
Independent customers reviews are hard to find. However, there are good number of reviews on Amazon market place. Overall, it seems to be working well.
Now we know that bitter compounds works well for improving insulin sensitivity, thus may aid weight loss. With this knowledge we can explore better and cheaper products!
Are there any better alternatives?
Yes, Berberine is much better than Hops extract.
Berberine is a natural compound found in several plants and has been used for centuries in traditional medicine. It has been scientifically proven to help regulate blood sugar levels, reduce inflammation, and aid in weight loss.
3 Unique Benefits of Berberine
- Improves insulin sensitivity & reduces blood sugar
- Aids weight loss by reducing appetite.
- Improves cardiovascular health by regulating blood pressure.
So, no surprise- Berberine is the clear winner over Hops plant!
Therefore, individuals seeking a cost-effective and efficient solution to their weight and sugar management should consider berberine as an alternative to Calcurb.
The maximum dosage of Berberine is 500mg per day. Berberine supplements are available in two forms
- as stand-alone supplement for sugar control and
- weight loss supplement which contains few other ingredients.
Recommended CaloCurb Alternatives.
Amyl Guard contains berberine and bitter melon extract to control blood sugar and improve insulin sensitivity.
It contains two more ingredients to enhance metabolism and speedup weight loss.
Hops V/s Berberine
Hops are a type of flower that is commonly used in beer brewing. They contain a number of bioactive compounds, including humulone, lupulone, and xanthohumol, which have been found to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
These compounds may help reduce inflammation, which can improve metabolic health and lead to weight loss. Hops also contain prenylflavonoids, which may help reduce appetite, and may help to reduce fat storage.
Berberine is a compound found in certain plants, such as goldenseal and barberry. It has been found to have a number of health benefits, including weight loss.
Berberine is more effective and backed by many clinical trials and medical research.
Where to Buy Calocurb?
You can buy it from official website. However, we suggest buying it from Amazon at slightly lower price. Additionally, you get the benefit of great customers service of Amazon.